Tuesday, July 1, 2014

An Apology (Sit Down and Write 5) and #CampNaNoWriMo

Well, my two weeks of prep during Sit Down and Write 5 went down the tubes. I hope you all were able to get some writing in on whatever it was you were working on. You can leave me a link in the comments if you posted a wrap-up, or if you just want to let me know how you did. I apologize for dropping the ball.

Now onto the pink elephant in the room...Camp NaNoWriMo. Yup. I'm still going forward with it. I've set my word count for 30,000 words which is about 968 words per day, or counting 4.5 (approx.) weeks in July, that works out to 6,776 words per week (with a little under 3,000 for that half week). I am determined to put a really great effort forward this time. Not sure how I'm going to do it with work and kids and real life and all of my reading commitments, but I'm just going to do it. Just do it.

Are you doing Camp NaNo? Look me up over there...thetruebookaddict

Photobucket

Follow me on...
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog here! Additionally your web site so much up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should this issue
    is already defined, learners should perform a thorough study around the topic
    prior to starting up to publish. Even so, nearly all learners absence the
    required skill in order to perform a thorough study, plus they wind up
    creating works which might be trivial and people that will absence expert
    layout and also formatting.writing services
    online
    is best one student writing service provider for the long
    period of time and I highly recommend this service from my real experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neaikeys13@outlook.comOctober 18, 2014 at 7:38 AM

    i was
    at the auction
    a few a long time ago
    AND ALSO noticed a few
    old woodworking tools The
    idea when i thought
    we could possibly help use.
    regarding a number of bucks,
    when i \'m competent to snag
    a assortment regarding
    hand tools The idea will certainly has been
    in someone's toolbox with regard to a great
    generation or perhaps more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mafij21@outlook.comOctober 22, 2014 at 5:34 AM

    i was at the auction a few a long time ago AND ALSO noticed a few old woodworking tools The idea when i thought we could possibly help use. regarding a number of bucks, when i \'m competent to snag a assortment regarding hand tools The idea will certainly has been in someone's toolbox with regard to a great generation or perhaps more.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but I seem to get a ton of spam so I'm afraid it's unavoidable.

Thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated!